Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yay! Halloween is my favorite holiday! There is a girl in a cow hood and a person in a Darth Vader mask in my Crim class. I am wearing my retina-burning pink Egyptian dress. Today a group of us are going to lunch with my Civ Pro professor.

Gordon came home last night, he ate and took his medicine (with the help of a pill wand--I think those actually ARE magic) and was more playful then he has been in a while. I think he must be feeling better and also be happy to be home. He is still pretty congested and likes to sneeze on me. Norwegian class was fun, my student is great. The fajitas were also tasty. Sadly, my cable went out, so no Beauty and the Geek, no Internet, and no land-line. Comcast says it might come back on its own, but if not I have to wait until Friday night to be connected again. Then my cell phone started dropping calls. It's enough to make a girl grumpy!

About 10:45 pm I started hearing sirens, a lot of honking, and also helicopters. My Internet was down and I had no TV news so I couldn't figure out what was going on. I heard there was a shooting and the "perp" jumped into the river, then he was caught. Now I have to see if I can find the whole story online...

No comments: