Thursday, November 1, 2007

Distracted...

I have been soooooo distracted today! Paying attention in class is hard. I need a nap.

Gordon is home, eating like a champ, playing more, and just being adorable in general. Still no cable, though I did see a flicker on the modem yesterday. I went over to the Almaz Cafe to check my e-mail and enjoy a tasty beverage last night. I had a nice talk with the owner about society and etc.

It was Halloween yesterday, I took a nice long nap to celebrate. I think that is a pretty good way to celebrate, especially since I had to miss my shows. I can't believe it is already November.

Today I had some SPICY Chicken Tikka Masala; it was tasty AND it cleared out my sinuses. It may also have melted part of my brain, but I'll have to get a second opinion on that (maybe from someone who has studied medicine).

No comments: