Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My little invalid

Well, Gordon has been at the vet since Saturday morning. I am hoping to bring him home today. He seems to be doing better at the vet's, so I hope he can do better at home as well. He has been eating but is still pretty congested. It will be nice to have him home again.

I have another Norwegian class tonight, so I am looking forward to that. We are going to make fajitas and watch Beauty and the Geek after class. So, if all goes as planned tonight should include Gordon coming home, Norwegian class, fajitas, Beauty and the Geek, and the democratic debate. This day is certainly looking better all the time! If I can do the dishes, read my Crim assignment and take a nap in addition, I will be one happy girl!!! Here's to trying to cram everything into one little evening!

No comments: