Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Tuesday all over again

Wow. It is only Tuesday. Amazing. I have close to a 4 day weekend this week, so even though it is only Tuesday, I am almost through my seventh week of law school classes. There are some good things coming up this week. After class I am interviewing for the Post Acceptance Committee, the group that plans the admitted students weekend like the one I attended in March. Tomorrow I am attending a lunch where my Criminal Law professor will be presenting a paper on "folk psychology" and after class there is a meeting for the Penn Law Revue which will be in the spring. Funny skits about law school? Count me in! I have a few applications in to different shelters, and I am hoping to bring a furry bundle of joy home this weekend. Pictures will be posted as soon as possible. Also, the end of this week marks the halfway point of first semester classes.

Next week will bring a screening of "God Turned His Back On Us" about the lost boys of Sudan, a meeting with the Career Planning and Placement office, the symposium on North Korean refugees, the Tortfeasor's Ball, and canvassing for donations for the Equal Justice Foundation auction in February.

Tonight is Beauty and the Geek. Now that Will and Rebecca are gone, who will be the power team? Who will Sam find to make out with and make his partner uncomfortable? I'll just have to wait until 8 tonight to find out, 5 hours and 20 minutes!

No comments: