Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good news

Well, today was a day of good tidings. I am hoping to ride that wave all the way 'till grades come out for first semester. That might be pushing it, of course, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

First, I do not have TB. That is ALWAYS good news. Second, I have been selected to serve on the Post Acceptance Committee, which means that I get to help plan the Admitted Students Weekend for this coming March. I am pretty excited about that. My cat carrier came in today, so now I am all set for a furry adoptable. I also got an awesome package from Korea in the mail today. I'll have to post some pictures of all the cool things that were in it.

I had better go do my Property reading, only one class left this week! Amazing.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yeah, you should post a picture of all your cool Korean things! tee hee!