Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now I long for yesterweek

Man, last week is looking pretty good right now. Maybe I should wear that superhero necklace more often. This week we had an extra Civil Procedure Monday after school, Tuesday our 1:30 class was moved to 4:40, last night we were notified of a new (additional) reading of 150 pages to be finished by the end of the month, today I have an online workshop after school, and tomorrow we are currently scheduled for a double torts class. I feel much busier this week. It's not all that bad, I guess it's what I signed up for! I'm going to start outlining this week, and that should make me feel like a bona fide law student.

On the bright side: I found cheap (for a girl from Montana) plane tickets to visit friends in WI after spring semester, and I heard from the UN so now I can get started on the application for that. Also, according to my student representative, today I have survived 5% of my legal education. The end of next week is the halfway point of the first semester. This weekend I am going to my faculty adviser's house for dinner. Next week should be pretty awesome. I get to take a TB test!

No comments: