Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Bloody (Manic) Monday

Man, some days I get the feeling that law school is just trying to see how much we can take before we crack like feeble weaklings. Today is one of those days. I am NOT going to crack, however, no matter how feeble I feel!!

So today we have an extra class (Civil Procedure, no less) and then I have 6-10 more pages to write on my memo that is due tomorrow (I suppose I might be partially to blame for that). Happily the reading is pretty light for tomorrow's classes, and I think I know pretty much what I want to say in my memo. All I have to do is (1) say it, and (2) figure out where to cite to in the cases for the quotes I want to use.

Last night I didn't get attacked in my sleep by a playful kitty. It was pretty awesome. Maybe my attempt to wear him out with his toys before bed actually worked! We shall see if this trend continues, I certainly have my fingers crossed!!

I realized this morning that there is a high degree of liklihood that I will be tired for the rest of my life unless I can condition myself to function on less sleep. That does not sound like fun, but I think I am in the right place to get some help with that! Apparently I live on the corner of Police Station and Fire Station...

And now back to our irregularly scheduled class. WHEEEEEEEEE! Personal jurisdiction!!!!!

No comments: