Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gratuitous Cat Pictures





OK, here are my reasons for posting pictures of Gordon so often:


1)The blog looks awfully boring without pictures.

2)The pictures I have are of Gordon, I take lots of them because I felt so bad about having so few pictures of Soot after he died.

3)My life is comprised of class, reading, Gordon, sleeping, eating, writing, bad TV, online time-wasting, and talking on the phone. Of these, the only thing that makes for good pictures is Gordon.

4)I find him to be ADORABLE.

5)Mom likes them.


These are all the reasons I need. So if you are tired of them I apologize. As soon as I have pictures of something else I will post them!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

No one's complaining! I love him too! He's so adorable! My favorite is the one with him standing, licking his lips with one eye shut!