Thursday, November 8, 2007

Time flies









It is true, I didn't believe it until I was here. This week has been pretty busy: make up classes, a lecture by a lawyer who represented some of the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, an International Law Organization meeting, a Post Acceptance Committee meeting, a writers' brainstorming meeting for the Law Revue (a variety show), Norwegian class, vet appointment, lunch with Professor Morse, blah, blah, blah.

I fear I am turning into one of those people who talks about nothing but her cat. I do have to say he IS one of the most interesting things in my life right now. He is feeling much better and is VERY playful. It is so nice to see him with some energy, but I do wish he would not use that energy to attack me while I sleep. I made him a ball out of aluminum foil and he loves to chase it all over the house. We were back at the vet again today, he has mild conjunctivitis, so now he gets salve in the eye twice a day.

I have to get back to my TORTS reading, but these are pictures I took of Gordon while we were playing the other day.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

that's one VERY cute kitty! aw, shucks! I wanna meet him! Can I be his Godmother?