Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it Monday again already?

Well, despite my best efforts I was pretty productive this weekend. I got all my reading done, cleaned my apartment, went grocery shopping and got a decent amount of sleep. I hope I can keep that up during the Thanksgiving break, because that is when all my outlining is supposed to happen. Also, I plan to read Getting to Maybe which is supposed to be a good book about how to write law school exams. It is very handy to put things off by deciding to do them during the break until the break comes along.

Today I went to a panel on taking 1L exams. It was helpful to hear about the exams my professors have given in the past. This law school thing is actually happening. Exams are less than a month away. It will be May 17, 2010 before I know it. It is very strange to actually be doing things I thought about doing for so long. The very strange thing is not having any idea where I will be living three years from now. I have some ideas of where I don't want to live, so at least that is a start. Any suggestions on excellent places to live are greatly appreciated.

In other news, the temp has finally dropped to what could conceivably be called "brisk," a welcome change as far as I am concerned.

An interesting story: Last night I saw two people (a couple) dressed in white sweatsuits (Hanes style, tops and bottoms, complete with elastic around the ankles) he was wearing a white skull cap and she was wearing a sort of fuzzy white beret. When I saw them they were climbing into their white Pathfinder and driving away. That would terrify me! One false step and you'd have to buy a whole new outfit. Maybe that is the point.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Madison. Madison is a great place to live.