Thursday, September 6, 2007

First week of class

Classes are now underway and things seem to be going pretty well. I am enjoying my classes, keeping up on my reading (and understanding most of it), and I haven't been called on yet. Just another benefit of having a last name that is hard to pronounce! My Professors are all really good, my classmates are lots of fun, and man am I exhausted! I am not used to paying attention for so many hours a day, I guess. Happily, I have been keeping up on my naps for now.

This weekend I plan to get my apartment into photographable shape and get those pictures posted. How better to induce you to visit? I am also planning a trip to the zoo (they have baby tigers!) and massive amounts of reading. Now that I have blazing fast Comcast cable internet with power boost at my house (is it obvious I was a marketing major?) I should be able to post more often, provided something interesting happens!

About the comments, pics are coming soon, I am not anti-technology, just lazy. I don't know if I prefer Pat's or Geno's cheese steaks, they are both good for different reasons, and a 1L is a first year law student, a 2L is a second year law student and a 3L is a 3rd year law student.

Gotta go, class is starting!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

A lawyer...what an exciting life you lead! Now you'll get to be just like all those super cool characters I watch on TV. I'm beyond green with envy. I'm forest green!