Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday wishes and etc.

Happy birthday Erin, Hedda, and Sonya! It is a busy day in the birthday department today.

Hard to believe it is the start of the fourth week of Spring Semester already! Not much to tell, I have been reading, cleaning, and working on stuff for the Post Acceptance Committee lately. The Equal Justice Foundation auction is coming up and I will be volunteering to help out if they need me. On Wednesday I am meeting with the group that is going to the border for Spring Break. I am excited to find out more about that trip. Next Monday is a presentation from a very exciting-sounding firm with offices all over the world. Other than that, I have still got to find myself an internship for the summer.

Gordon is doing well. He was snuggly and not in attack mode this morning, a welcome change of pace! Toilet training is underway, but before I can implement the next step I will need to take a trip to Target for some supplies.

Time to get the laundry from the dryer and go to the grocery store!

No comments: