Friday, December 7, 2007

Last Class of 2007!

Today is the last class of my first semester of law school. This is both exciting and strange, and it also means that my first final is 4.5 days away. Then there is another final every third day for the next week-and-a-half. I am going to need to stock up on my finals secret weapon: pudding.

15 days from now I will be attempting to fly accross country with little Gordon. It may well be the longest flight of my life, and I've flown to New Zealand. I am looking forward to introducing him to my family, especially Holly. They are both orange and love to play so I think they will get along well.

Tonight I am going to clean my apartment and get to work on studying! Torts, Crim, Civ Pro, and Property, oh my! I think my brain has turned to jelly. That is good for toast, not so good for studying.

No comments: